zondag 22 maart 2015

Spring In the Air and Stiletto's In the Sand

Spring In the Air and Stiletto's In the Sand



Every year when a new spring is just round the corner, I get restless.......well, don't we all? I simply have to get out and feel them soothing rays on my skin. It's also a wonderful excuse to give myself a little spring present: a new outfit.

You know already that I am hopelessly shoe addicted.... J. Pretty serious stuff too.

So when my friend Fixgel Planer called me a few days ago and told me he 'd designed new sandals, I immediately took a plane to Italy to have a look. That figures.
Well, as it turned out he has come up with the beautiful CHAIN sandals and they come in various colors. So I grabbed me a pair and hurried home.

On my arrival Seppe had the wonderful idea to drag my butt to an amazing island called Dreamworld Volcano to take a couple of pictures under the fabulous lighthouse. I can't tell you how tough it was to steer my new CHAIN stiletto's through the sand; simply killing me. But hey, who's complaining: the sandals look fabulous and so did the sim.








Again, a wonderful time.

Photographer: Seppe Campese.

Stylecard:
Dress: Cara ~Gizza.
Hair: Nene ~D!va.
Shoes: Chain Sandal ~Rich.
Rings:
Passion ~Finesmith
Love ~Finesmith

Shoe Shop Taxi:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pilatus/153/191/2751

Sim taxi:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dreamworld%20Volcano/21/163/21

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten