woensdag 1 mei 2013

Gabriel Bareback Dress.



Gabriel Bareback Dress.


We were in Seraph City, Seppe and me. Another great sim to shoot photographs. Seppe loves to take snapshots and he’s getting so good at it! What’s more: he’s so affordable too. All it takes is a couple of sloppy kisses and off he goes.....LOL! Anyway, we had us a great time in Seraph City; lots of stuff to see and do, all in an atmosphere and scenery of Dieselpunk, Art Deco and Prohibition. We love it.

A great place to show you this dress I found too:

Mesh Bareback Dress (Coral Pink) by Gabriel

This was – once again - love at first sight: the moment I saw it, I wanted to blog it. I really love the slightly offbeat style. It‘s sexy as well as subtle, witty even, allowing an enticing little glance inside. Naughty, but all in good taste. The pics speak for themselves I guess:




“Sorry, no time...; I have a train to catch” J




Hope you like!


Stylecard:

Dress:                   Mesh Bareback Dress (Coral Pink), Gabriel
Shoes:                   Lolita Espadrilles – Linen, [Gos]
Jewellery:             Curb chain Set, Gabriel
Hair:                      RYKIEL hair – SummerTime, [LeLutka]
Nails:                     Pattern Rose, Finesmith.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten