maandag 4 maart 2013

Twenties With a Twist


Twenties With a Twist

The recession seems to be on everybody’s mind these days…..It was on mine anyway and it took me back to the Roaring Twenties of the past century. I think that era brought us fabulous fashion and styling. Before I knew it I was working on an outfit that touches on that gorgeous style. It’s Twenties ….but not quite….hence the title.

At Shi’s I bought the “Fur Pullover”Black set. I combined it with Maitreya’s  Mini Skirt. Later I found the beautiful Wide Brim Hat which comes with the 1920s hair. And there it was:

my outfit: TWENTIES  with  a TWIST.


Hope you like!!!




Stylecard:

OUTFIT:

Fur Pullover Blackset,  .:Shi

Mini Skirt * Vivid Leather Seashell, Maitreya

Wide Brim Hat (1920s hair comes with hat), .:SHI

Radical Boots * Black, Maitreya

Soft Shine Pantyhose Black 20, BAX

Pearl  Rain season2 necklace/ MAPLE,  MANDALA

Nails SOLid Red, Finesmith.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten