dinsdag 5 maart 2013

GizzA & FINESMITH


GizzA & FINESMITH


Big question: what to wear while shopping today (something I don’t do very often, because I rrrrreally detest it.....NOT!!!) J

Anyway, I ran into some great items that, I feel, go together very nicely. Let me fill you in.

At Gizza’s I found this gorgeous black dress with white bandage. Continuing my spree, I came across this delightful Finesmith jewellery set called “Botanic” and I totally fell for it right away. I threw in my new black booties and had my hair done at D!va 's: I went for the fab Chika4 cut.

And lookyhere; my styling for today.

Hope you like !!



Style card:

Outfit:

Dress: Mesh Tube Dress / Bandage [Black],  GizzA

Hair: "Chika4", “D!va"

Shoes: LOVA Stilleto Booties [fur/black] , ::PiCHi::

Jewellery:
Botanic jewellery set, FINESMITH

Ring: Indonesia Ring- Black cloud, FINESMITH

Nails: Solid black, FINESMITH

Panty: Soft Shine Pantyhose Black 20, BAX

4 opmerkingen: