maandag 17 november 2014

New Shoes

New Shoes

Every once in a while a girl just HAS to go shoe hunting......
Where?
In Italy of course, where else. This time I found a great new shoe designer. An enthousiastic young gun with a great feeling for style and originality.
His name is FixGel Planer and you can find his stuff here:



I immedeately got me a whole bunch of his stiletto's...gorgeous stuff! He even made me a silver pair on my request. Hows that for service!

On my way back from Italy I always stop by my friends in Paris and this time I'm gonna blow them away when I show them what's in my suitcase.

I can hear the "ooooohs" and "aaaahs" now........


Easy girls, easy. They're all mine.






Stylecard:
Outfit:
 Petra Jacket~Sundaara designs
 Petra Pants~Sundaara designs
Jewellery:
Necklace: Onliest~Mandala
Rings: RING HID GOLD~RYCA
          ICED-SI GOLD~RYCA
Hair: Penny~RA
Shoes: Lady~Rich 


Hope you like!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten