maandag 22 april 2013

::[NerdMonkey] –Tory’s Street style outfit



::[NerdMonkey] –Tory’s Street style outfit

Today I bring you this cute coloured outfit. The second I saw this, I knew I simply HAD to get it for my blog. It’s streetwear, so offbeat and versatile it seems to have a mind of its own. There’s color in abundance, there’s punk, there’s psychedelic, nerd, flowerpower, you name it.

Stepping into this outfit automatically puts me in a “let’s go have a good time” frame of mind.

Hope you like!








Stylecard:

Outfit:         Tory’s street style outfit, NerdMonkey.
                    Outfit comes complete with boots.
Hair:            Miss C. – Asya
Glasses:       Meredith glasses *red*, /artilleri/
Neckless:     Great Earth Choker Necklace,Shop Zuey
Nails:           SOlid red, Finesmith.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten