maandag 1 april 2013

Beach Cabin Girl


Beach Cabin Girl


I am not really a sun worshipper who likes to go to the beach and bake in the rays all day long. But I do love to wander along the shoreline or boulevard, even when it’s a little overcast or cloudy even. This cute outfit is one of my favorites when I spend some time at our beach cabin. I love the way its colours almost match the colour of the ocean and the sand of our little beach.
The snug slacks allow for a quick escape in case Seppe wants me for a round of sandwrestling. 





Stylecard:

Top:             Drift, morning Top
Pants:          Maitreya,  Zipper skinny Pastel
Shoes:         Gizza, Sneakers metallic aqua
Necklace:    MANDALA,TAKAYAMA2 necklace
Watch:         MANDALA,CUFF -(SILVER Metal) Hokusai Bracelet /BLUE
Hair:            .:EMO-tions:. * ANNA 2*/fire
EARS:         MANDALA, Steking EARS
Sunglasses:  +ROZOREGALIA+, *Aquila*Sunglasses No.7[Blue]
Bag:             GizzA,  Summer Bag [Lemon]



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten